Advanced SQF Practitioner Course
|Duration||2 Days (On-site)|
The SQF Institute (SQFI) has recently introduced the “Advanced SQF Practitioner Course” to provide existing SQF Practitioners advanced implementation tools to continually improve the SQF System within the certified site.
This is a two day, activity-based training, wherein participants will learn the following:
- Communicate with senior management to improve demonstration of their commitment to food safety and certification;
- Utilize the corrective action/preventive action process as a tool to identify trends and build continuous improvement;
- Use the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the site SQF system; and,
- Develop and prioritize key performance indicators.
The pre-requisites for attending the training are:
- Current SQF Practitioners
- Knowledge of the SQF Code
The course will introduce the participants to continuous improvement tools, such as corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA), other quality tools such as Cause and Effect diagram (also known as Fish bone diagram) and how these tools can be effectively employed by the participants to continuously improve the food safety management system.
Contact us for a quote.