Aggiornamenti da PJRFSI e dal settore alimentare
- Cannabis and Cannabis-Derived Compounds: Quality Considerations for Clinical Research Guidance for Industry
- New Book from Perry Johnson, “Two Cents to Save America,” Outlines Comprehensive Plan to Rescue the American Economy
- FDA Releases Food Safety Prevention Strategies for Salmonellosis, Listeriosis from Mushrooms, Onions
- Study Shows Lack of Uniformity Among States’ Cannabis Testing Laws Could Lead to Public Health Risks
- The Florida Organic Growers (FOG) is now accepting applications for the USDA’s Organic Certification Cost Share Program
- Keynote Announcement: Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson Jr. and Rob Sims are presenting at Midwest Cannabis Business Conference!
- BRCGS announces that Food Safety Americas is now officially a fully virtual event. It will no longer be hosted in Orlando, Florida.